Giant Line MES Composite Sole Off-Road Shoe
BOLD NEW LINE.
Developed with input from Giant Factory Off-Road Team enduro pros, the all-new Line trail shoe is designed for versatile performance on or off the bike. Line provides efficiency and grip while pedaling, plus the comfort, protection, and stability that’s essential for aggressive trail riding or enduro action.
- Seamless hydrophobic material upper provides protection and ventilation
- QuickFit upper with one buckle and two hook-and-loop straps for on-the-fly adjustments
- ExoWrap design and construction for enhanced fit
- MES ExoBeam molded nylon midsole plate provides pedaling stiffness with the flexibility you need for better stability and traction on rough terrain
- Aggressive full-coverage rubber tread for stability and traction
- Trail-specific outsole design improves traction and stability
- Rubber toe box area protects from obstacles on the trail
-ExoFlex zone optimizes the natural flex of the toes
- Removable single-density ErgoComfort Insoles
- Wider range fore and aft cleat position adjustment
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.
|Black/Blue / 40||04713250802770||870001022||210000008846|
|Black/Blue / 41||04713250802787||870001023||210000008847|
|Black/Blue / 42||04713250802794||870001024||210000008848|
|Black/Blue / 47||04713250802848||870001029||210000008851|