Foot, meet pedal. Thanks to the Stamp, you two will be closely acquainted. After scrutinizing data from the outsoles of top mountain bike shoe brands, Crank Brothers discovered that two distinct surface areas can optimize the shoe/pedal bond through the whole range of shoe sizes. The result is the Stamp, a pedal with minimum profile and maximum concavity.
- spindle material: forged scm 435 chromoly steel
- body material: forged 6061-T6
- inner bearing type: igus LL-glide bearing
- outer bearing type: igus LL-glide bearing
- footprint: 100mm x 100mm (small) / 114mm x 111mm (large)
- adjustable pins: 10 per side
- minimal profile: 11mm-13mm thin
- stamp small recommended for shoe sizes: 5-10 (us) // 37-43 (eu)
- stamp large recommended for shoe sizes: 10-15 (us) // 43-49 (eu)
- weight: 375g per pair (small) / 405g per pair (large)
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.
|Platform / Black / Small||641300160041||16004||210000009149|
|Platform / Black / Large||641300160027||16002||210000000636|
|Platform / Red / Large||641300160034||16003||210000000637|
|Platform / Purple / Large||641300162816||16281|